There’s a lot to learn when you find out you’re pregnant and an overwhelming amount of information to wade through. How do you know where to start?
SWFL BirthNetwork is your source for trustworthy, up-to-date, evidence-based information and resources on pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum.
- Find a Provider – Search our website directory and map for providers near you.
- Consumer Membership – Discounts for You! Become a BirthNetwork Member and receive discounts on the services and products you need. BirthNetwork consumer members are eligible to receive discounts from many of the professionals and businesses listed in our provider directory.
- SWFL Birth & Beyond Guide Magazine (PDF)
- Having a Baby? Ten Questions to Ask – From the CIMS Mother-Friendly Childbirth Initiative
- Lending Book Library – Browse our suggested reading book list.
- Resource Links for pregnancy/childbirth/parenting – advocacy, education and support.
- Visit the Mothering Tent at Events – A comfortable place to nurse, feed and change your baby.
- Volunteer to Help the Network Go and Grow
- Attend Monthly Meetups – Each month features a new topic and guest speaker.
Your Membership Is Tax Deductible
SWFL BirthNetwork is an official chapter of BirthNetwork. As such, all memberships entitle you to the benefits of the national organization as well as our local chapter. BirthNetwork National is a non-profit organization that depends on memberships and the hard work of our volunteers to fulfill its mission. Please join us as we work to improve maternity care. All memberships and contributions to BirthNetwork National are tax-deductible under IRS Section 501(c) 3.