Julia is a licensed therapist practicing in Cape Coral, FL, primarily utilizing Rapid Resolution Therapy. Julia specializes in trauma resolution, as well as maternal mental health. Julia is a local coordinator for Postpartum Support International and leads a support group for pregnant and postpartum moms monthly. For more details www.JuliaCThompsonTherapy.com
- When Motherhood Hurts
- Some Like It Hot
- Microbirth Documentary – Watch the Trailer Free and Stream Online | Alto Films
- Heads Up – The Disappearing Art of Vaginal Breech Delivery | Informed Pregnancy
- What’s in Your Birth Bag?
- Call For Donor Milk: Lee Memorial Health System Opens Breast Milk Depots
- Why Babies and Music?
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Birth As Initiation
Follow Us on TwitterTweets by @swflbirth
An alliance of individuals and organizations with concern for the care and well-being of mothers, babies and families. We promote the awareness and availability of Mother-Friendly maternity care and believe that safe and satisfying births can take place in hospitals, birth centers and homes.