Andrea Press, Psy.D. is a Florida licensed psychologist specializing in perinatal mental health and working with women in transition. She offers individual therapy in her Naples private practice as well as support groups for new moms and NICU parents. For more information, please call 239.591.6670 or go to www.presspsychology.com
- When Motherhood Hurts
- Some Like It Hot
- Microbirth Documentary – Watch the Trailer Free and Stream Online | Alto Films
- Heads Up – The Disappearing Art of Vaginal Breech Delivery | Informed Pregnancy
- What’s in Your Birth Bag?
- Call For Donor Milk: Lee Memorial Health System Opens Breast Milk Depots
- Why Babies and Music?
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Birth As Initiation
Follow Us on TwitterTweets by @swflbirth
An alliance of individuals and organizations with concern for the care and well-being of mothers, babies and families. We promote the awareness and availability of Mother-Friendly maternity care and believe that safe and satisfying births can take place in hospitals, birth centers and homes.